Macramé is a form of textile produced using knotting techniques.
The primary knots of macramé are the square and forms of “hitching”: various combinations of half hitches. It was long crafted by sailors, especially in elaborate or ornamental knotting forms, to cover anything from knife handles to bottles to parts of ships.
Cavandoli macramé is one variety that is used to form geometric and free-form patterns like weaving. The Cavandoli style is done mainly in a single knot, the double half-hitch knot. Reverse half hitches are sometimes used to maintain balance when working left and right halves of a balanced piece.
it can be macramé can be used to make everything from wall hanging and plant hangers to jewelry, purses, jewelry and even clothing items. Using simple materials like cotton twine, jute, hemp, or yarn, macramé can be as simple or complex as the crafter would like. it can by your perfect home décor.
- Mkono 2 Pcs Macrame Woven Wall Hanging Boho Chic Bohemian Home Geometric Art Décor
- Handmade Macrame Wall Hanging Shelf
- Macrame Plant Hanger
- Abetree Macrame Woven Wall Hanging Tapestry Tassel
- Clife Macrame Wall Hanging Feather
- Macrame Wall Hanging
- Macrame Hanging Shelves
- Sun candlelight Unique Tassels Wall Hanging Garland
- Brass Wall Hanging Macrame Fringed Wall Art Tassel
10. Of course you can make it by your self . It can be one interesting DIY project